A509/A422 Corridor Improvements - Fortnightly Report - Week 3 & 4
We aim to provide an update of all works carried out this fortnight on the A509/A422 DfT project, this will inform how we are improving this vital network link to enhance journey times and safety.
Work carried out W/ending 17th & 24th September 2017
- Resurfacing of A422 Newport Pagnell By-pass (Tickford to Marsh End r'abouts), upgrade white lining and cats eyes
- Resurfacing Carriageway - A509 (Renny Lodge Roundabout)
- A509 (Chichely to Renny Lodge r'abouts) Vegetation clearance to improve sight lines
- Upgraded lining and cats eyes on A509 (Chichely to Marsh End r'abouts)
- Upgrading filter drains - A509 (Chicheley to Renny Lodge) to enhance future drainage capacity
- Install new foundations for new signage in line with current safety standards
- Upgrade and re-tension Vehicle Safety Barrier - A509 (Chicheley to Renny Lodge R'about)
For a detailed programme of works completed and planned please download operational plan HERE (coming soon).
For a summary of the project including Traffic Management in place this week and plans of diversions please click link HERE.